Monday, September 21, 2009

Starting the goodbyes

Tonight I was lucky enough to hang out and have dinner with some of my favorite hospital friends. We met at Chicora Alley and enjoyed the best food!

Here are all of the girls:

(Tara, Memory, Melanie, Kaci, me, Noelle & Katie; Christi, Melanie and Marissa)

Noelle gave me the cutest shirt that says "Carolina Girl" and has a palmetto tree on the back with a fabulous pink and brown print. She was so thoughtful--and I will definitely wear that shirt with pride "up North!"


Memory got me a cake--isn't it adorable with the green and pink polka dots?


As I told these girls tonight, I don't doubt that I'll find career fulfillment at some point in VA, but I worry about missing my friends. I have shared laughter, tears, frustration, crazy patient stories and my wedding with a lot of these friends and they mean the world to me! I'll just have to come back and visit soon!



Thanks, girls, for a fabulous night!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Katy & Hunter -
    We're really proud of you as you begin this new adventure! Can't wait to see you in Richmond and celebrate our return to Kuba Kuba!!!
    Love you,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete