The inaugural season of Richmond football in the on-campus stadium has been nothing short of amazing so far. We have had three home games in a row, and have had a ball.
Some things we have observed/learned in the past 3 weeks:
1. College girls wear VERY short skirts and shorts. Sometimes you can't even tell if they are wearing shorts under their shirts. Sometimes it's not flattering.
2. College girls at the fraternity houses still judge other girls. As in we were judged when we walked in last week. Normally I would say that it was because we were the oldest people there, but last weekend was parents weekend so we were NOT the oldest people there.
3. Even at a non-SEC/Big 10 school, tailgating is still an event. Example? We tailgate next to a lady who brings her crystal and silver and hurricane candle holders.
4. Apparently there is a tailgate committee for the University. I am currently investigating how to secure a spot on said committee. I would be an asset to their team.
5. The porta-potties have the spider logo on the doors, they smell nice and have hand sanitizer. Holy niceness! We'll see if that holds up all season.
6. Not all Richmond fans arrive at tailgate on time. The first week were pulling onto campus right as the lots opened, predicting a mad dash. It was our group and approximately 10 others. No mad dash.
7. Breakfast can be made for the early games. We've had bacon, eggs and pancakes. Starts your morning off right!
8. Get to know your seat neighbors. Because all seats are now numbered, we've had fun getting to know our neighbors and seeing them each week. Definite plus of new stadium.
Here are a few pics from our first two home games. All fans welcome--come join us for a game!



I'm laughing at you right now...you were so one of those girls not to long ago! Like a few hours ago ;) Heehee...love you, and I want to go to a game!
ReplyDeleteLooks like SO much fun!!! Can you just buy an individual ticket for one game?
ReplyDeleteOh, and love your list!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like y'all are having a blast! I totally agree about the short skirts!!!
ReplyDelete