Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Manic Monday (and Tues, Wed and Thurs)

Just wanted to drop by and say hi...lots going on right now!

*Our anniversary was so much fun. Hunter and I had a great dinner at Bookbinder's in downtown Richmond. Pics to come. He also was super thoughtful and sweet and presented me with a bag of cotton balls with an iPod nano inside. Isn't that cute? I loved using my nano today! Unfortunately I didn't get him anything but a card :( .

*The fancy flamingo party is on Friday. I can't wait to share all the details with you.

*Had a super fun wine date on Monday with an old friend and sorority sister...we sipped and chatted for 4 hours! We were at Secco in Carytown--it was my first time and I highly recommend it.

*It rained all.day.long here. I looked like a drowned rat after driving all around town.

*I am 2 weeks behind in posting tailgate/football pics. They're uploaded, just not on the blog. Will catch up this weekend. I also have a few fall/decorating posts I want to share, but haven't had the time to write them.

*Did anyone watch Sister Wives the other night? It's on the DVR waiting to be watched - I am soooo intrigued by polygamy.

*I'm on the hunt for a few fun, reasonably-priced fall dresses to wear to work with boots/tights. Have you seen any recently? I saw a couple at modcloth.com and shabbyapple.com but have never ordered from either site. Have you?

*I feel like my kitchen has been overtaken with mail. Sorting through mail is one of my weakest areas--I hold on to magazines like it's my job. Occasionally I do go back to them, but probably not enough for how many I save. Maybe I should add personal organizer to the Christmas list.

That's all for now. Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

  1. RE: the polygamy thing, we may want to discuss this sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete