The temperatures have finally rebounded around here and it feels like Spring is in the air. Yay!
Here are a few things I've found that speak "spring" to me:
Bunny place card holders from Pottery Barn
Lace pencil skirt from Talbots. Love the yellow and the coral colors.
Toms canvas wedges from Nordstrom
*my friend Katelyn recently purchased these and they are adorable in person*
Piecrust dinner plates from Anthropologie
Pink and green Ric Rac bracelets from Lilly Pulitzer
(would nicely complement any Lilly print. And these also come in navy/orange for all you Auburn or UVA fans!)
Polka Dot cupcake liners...perfect for any occasion!
*can be found at this Etsy shop*
And the classic Cadbury egg. I realize this is a love/hate thing for most, but I happen to love them.
What speaks "spring" to you?







That yellow lace skirt is gorgeous! Cadbury Creme Eggs are definitely a "love" for me. So much so that I'm embarrassed to admit that I stock up on them the day after Easter. It's a shame they aren't available year round ;)
ReplyDeleteLove those ric rac bracelets!!!! adorable!
ReplyDeletevirginia vines... I miss you! please come back...love, flip flops and boat shoes
ReplyDelete