Just thought I'd share a few random Wednesday night thoughts....
1. I love whipped cream. I have a VERY hard time holding a can in my hand without squirting some right into my mouth. I've tried the bikini, too, but that was a long time ago and Hunter might have just laughed really hard. Somehow the whipped cream in Varsity Blues must have been super duty or something.
2. I am still loving to eat a lot of fruit. I am ready for peaches to be in season--they are still hit or miss at our grocery store.
3. I visited 2 IKEAs this past weekend. They always have cool stuff, but I have to gear up to have the patience to make it through the whole store.
4. Also this weekend I wanted a tequila shot, but had to settle for an Oreo (or 6). Long story.
5. I often throw away part of the Oreo cookie. I like the cream the best, but occasionally will eat one half of the cookie with it.
6. Can you tell I'm craving sugar? I made peach bread today, too.
7. I hope I don't have gestational diabetes.
8. I am ready for the fashion world to switch to fall/winter, especially for infant clothes. I am doing a pretty good job refraining from buying summer baby girl clothes since we'll need the winter ones first.
9. I might take baby girl sledding this winter. She would probably like it. :) (just kidding, mom)
10. I am going to visit baby-now-turned-toddler Caroline and Susan later in July. Can't wait! I love visiting upstate NY in the summer and hanging out with Fun Donna and Bill and chilling by the lake. I also can't wait to play with Caroline!
11. I am on the hunt for inexpensive white picture frames. I want the frame part to be very simple so I can doctor it up like I saw in a store last week.
12. I think the Bachelorette this season is the most ridiculous ever, yet I'm still watching. I think ABC failed by choosing Ashley. Wish we were watching Chantal about now.
13. I am excited for the 4th of July. We might have a super small cookout at our house. I think it would be fun to have ice cream sundaes--with whipped cream of course.
14. My brother recently went on a safari in Africa. I asked for a baby elephant because his pics were so cute, but he said he couldn't get one on the plane and brought us back something (almost) as equally cool.
15. Hunter and I had a meet-and-greet with the pediatrician today. Hunter's already convinced he picked up kid germs. I don't think said germs take over that fast.
16. I am excited to go the beach for Labor Day.
17. I think I will ban all family cameras on the beach, or at least when I'm present in a bathing suit.
18. I want to see a movie with Hunter this weekend. We really don't go to movies all that often, but I'm loving the A/C and the "date night" part of being out with just him.
19. My parents now live down the street from Betsy Ross. Maybe once my mom learns how to smock, she could take flag-making lessons. I kid.
20. Hunter might be really embarrassed that I wrote about #1.
21. I am thankful tonight....for feeling good, for a dancing baby and for a sweet husband (oh and also that cute, semi-overweight hound who sleeps in our bed, and her brother)
No comments:
Post a Comment