Despite my fears about turning 30 I have to say that my birthday this year was the best ever. My celebration continued for almost a week, and I cannot thank my family and friends enough for helping me celebrate and for making me feel so loved.
My day started off with breakfast from McDonalds (can your day really start poorly with an egg mcmuffin in hand? I think not)
Later that evening, I got to celebrate with my sweet friend Brittany, her husband and her mom. We planned to meet at a local wine place and when I arrived they had balloons, cupcakes, presents and hugs waiting for me. So amazing and fun!
Opening an adorable necklace and earrings set from Anthropologie
The Brackett girls and me
We laughed, chatted and laughed some more. I love time with good friends and I'm so glad we could celebrate together.
Hunter and I had planned to go out to dinner but decided on an evening at home after his illness. We cuddled up and watched a movie on the couch while eating birthday cake, and then he gave me my gift:
A TRIP TO KEY WEST!!!
I cannot wait to escape for some fun in the sun, and to a place that neither of us have ever visited. WOOHOO!





Holy moly...what a great gift!!!
ReplyDeleteYou didn't tell me about that present!
ReplyDelete