1. I stopped at a cafe to get coffee today and their chalkboard menu advertised bacon and peanut butter stuffed french toast. Weird combo, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about how amazing it probably is.
2. Hunter tells me I shouldn't drink caffeine past noon because it makes me giggly later in the evening. Today I got coffee at 3. Oops!
3. Speaking of food, A Wedding Story inspired me to start cooking from skinnytaste.com. I have cooked a different recipe for the past 4 nights, but the enchiladas and the broccoli pasta have been my faves. You should try them.
4. Our weatherman is predicting flurries. I kinda wish we were getting actual snow--I haven't used my new sled yet, and I am kinda craving a stay-in-and-use-snow-as-a-beer-fridge kinda weekend!
5. I noticed that people keep "unfollowing" my blog. I guess I'm not very interesting.
6. My husband is famous! His company's latest project was featured on the Young House Love blog today.
7. My dogs play me. They act one way for Hunter, and one way for me. Ridiculous. They.are.dogs.
8. I saw another Olive Garden commercial tonight. Hunter said "people still go there"? I said "of course, and these commercials make me want to go, too!" That never-ending pasta bowl? Carb-lover's dream.
9. I ran 5 miles this week and exercised 4 days in a row. Go me.
10. Modern Family was hilarious last night. Did you watch it?
11. I wish I had a private plane. There are so many people I want to see and it would just be easier if I could jet off for the weekend.
12. My 30s have been ok so far. I thought I would be shriveled up by now.
13. I have been majorly resisting an urge to bake. I want to make biscotti. Random!
14. Do you like movie popcorn with butter? I do, but my husband doesn't. The non-butter popcorn is still really good though, too.
15. My friend Ruth is coming to visit next weekend. Other than drinking wine, I haven't yet figured out what we're going to do. I would link you to her blog but she hasn't updated in foreva.
16. Do you play Angry Birds? I love Angry Birds. I got Angry-Bird-itis on the way down to GA from playing on the iphone for so long.
17. My brother made me the funnest music mixes for my birthday. I feel like I'm cool again.
18. I would love to get hair extensions.
Ok, that's enough randomness for now. Have a great night!
Love the list...oh I hate when people unfollow!!! It happens to me all the time!
ReplyDelete#2 - you're giggly all the time...not just with caffeine!
ReplyDelete#8 - A and I went to Olive Garden for lunch today! Soup, Salad, and Breadsticks lunch is amazing and very reasonably priced!
#18 - you have a pretty cool brother
Just a few of my thoughts too :)
Way to go Hunter with the map bit on YHL! I saw it on there and thought it was super neat....didn't realize it was his company - very cool!
ReplyDelete1) I'm not just famous b/c of the map. I also once scored four touchdowns in a single game at Polk High. Or was that Al Bundy?
ReplyDelete2) We love that Young House Love posted our map as one of their fav gifts of the year. Side note: We're also going to start selling the mailing tubes separately to parents with young children. (see the video on their site.)
3) I see no reason you shouldn't bake up some biscotti.
4) Please do not get hair extensions.
I just discovered skinnytaste.com too. The recipes are delicious and easy! I also want a real good snow, everyone South of us seems to be getting the brunt of it and I'm pretty jealous!
ReplyDeleteRuth steals my phone just to play Angry Birds. Just thought you should know.
ReplyDelete