Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dancing with the *Old* stars

I can't seem to figure out the Jazzercise schedule for the center here in Charlottesville. They have certain classes MWF and others T-Th and it's just confusing to me.
Anyway, I had an informational interview this morning at 9:30, and we finished chatting about 10:40. I remembered seeing on the Jazzercise schedule that there was a class at 10:45. Perfect, I thought--I haven't been to that one, so I'll hurry over there.

I CLEARLY missed on the schedule that it was Jazzercise "lite": READ Geriatric Jazzercise. It was me, 2 VERY gray ladies, and sweet Ruth, who is 83. When Ruth got to the floor for the weights part of the class, she had to make sure someone would help her back up. God bless her for going! So I danced with these ladies, and none of them seemed excited when a High School Musical song came on, or Single Ladies. Shocker.

I don't think I'll be returning to the 10:45 class. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment