
It was a little chilly and rainy when we started out in Harrisonburg yesterday for the Richmond v. JMU game. Go Spiders! Nevertheless we persevered and the weather got better!
Here are some pictures from yesterday's fun.

We had our team spirit cornhole...perfect tailgate game!

Here are Mac, QC, Hunter and John ready to start the grill.

Go Spiders! We won 21-17, although there were a few tense moments toward the end..thankfully JMU fumbled near the end of the 4th quarter allowing us to score!

Our ridiculous mascot, Spidey.

I was VERY unimpressed with the JMU fans and their sportsmanship. I am not a violent person, but really had to restrain myself from decking the man behind me...he was continuously upset that everyone would stand up during exciting plays...we're at a FOOTBALL GAME! Honestly!? I did spot this lovely young gentleman wearing his JMU jersey that said "Deez Nutz"...classy. Very classy. Oh well, we won anyway. :)

I will do another post on tailgate, but I just had to include this shot...these people had quite the setup! In the middle of the picture is their TV, turned to ESPN, and then they had a grill set up to the left. Pretty cool!
Now you know how we spend our Saturday; what did you do? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment