Thursday, April 8, 2010

Random Thursday

Hi! So sorry for the blogging absence...here's what my week's been like:

*It's been H-O-T Hot. Like 94 degree, record-setting hot. And that's why I haven't been blogging, as the computer is upstairs and it's a sauna. (and I'm lazy and don't like to be hot!)


It's particularly unfortunate (and I guess foreshadowing to summertime) that many of my families don't have air conditioning. That makes for one hot hour long therapy session. Gracious. I guess I'll just hope that I can make "glistening" look good!

*Yesterday I really wanted a Diet Cherry Limeade from Sonic, or even a Cherry Limeade Slush. But Sonic doesn't exist around here (isn't that a cardinal sin?)...but today I remembered these:


And in my hood, 7 Eleven is on every corner! It totally hit the spot--and I got Cherry mixed with Tangerine Lime (which was sugar free) just to be a good girl. ;)

*My dogs have turned into cows, as they insist on eating grass. ALL.THE.TIME. and EVERYWHERE. Let's just say it doesn't make for the nicest 'output'. Gross.


(see the resemblance??)

*I was witness to a fender bender yesterday....thankfully one car was idle and no one was even remotely hurt. But a little bit of drama ensued!


*5:00 pm tomorrow can't come fast enough. Work is fine, but the paperwork seems to be mounding on my desk and I am struggling to peek over the top to breathe! A co-worker is on vacay for the next 10 days which gives me an extra job to do...I am hoping to dig out sometime before the end of the month.


*Because I've been so tired, I haven't even started my new book. Bummer.

*Also because I'm tired I have managed to put loads of laundry in early in the evening, but by the time they are done, I can't imagine folding them. So right now one of our living room chairs and one kitchen chair are covered in clean (and now wrinkled) clothes. Fabulous.

*I just made brownies to take to a bbq tomorrow night and they smell delicious!



TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment