We had a great weekend! We enjoyed spending time with friends and family...celebrating both the beautiful weather and Easter. I'll recap more later with pics, but Ellie spend most of Sunday on the couch like this, worn out from the weekend's events!

And our Masters flag is flying...is yours? This is the biggest week of the year in Hunter's world...if I had an extra few thousand dollars I would take him down to Augusta for the weekend so we could enjoy the tournament together. Sadly I don't though, so we'll just have to watch from here!

And I'm off from work today, enjoying a relaxing sunny day!
Paul's uncle won tickets to the Master's practice round so Paul is driving down to Augusta tomorrow. He is beyond excited. Not quite the same as watching the actual event over the weekend, but still pretty amazing.
ReplyDeleteBtw, I want to know how they turn Elpheba green. Is it makeup? Does she wear green gloves?