Thursday, June 17, 2010

15 day recap

It's been 15 days since I last posted! No, I haven't gone into the witness protection program, I've just been a bit busy. I have a ton of pics on my camera just waiting for a space on the blog, but no time to do that tonight.
To tide you over, I've been:
*enjoying downtown food festivals, especially homemade strawberry ice cream on a sweltering day
*trying to finish The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo for book club and then convincing everyone at book club that we should NOT discuss it because I didn't finish it (mission accomplished!)
*flying to PHX
*presenting to 100 people in PHX
*dining at Hooters in PHX (classy, I know)
*riding in an ambulance from Hooters to the ER in PHX (I was not the patient, just in the front seat)
*taking pics outside the ambulance and fire truck that took us to the ER in PHX
*spending too many hours in Newark on the way home from PHX
*contemplating drinking wine on my lunch hour to make my day at work better
*wearing my ADORABLE new Lilly finds that Brittany got me at the Lilly sale

That's all for now...stay tuned for pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment