Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Planting Prayers

I am saying my planting prayers! This weekend I picked out some vegetables and herbs to grow at home. You might remember me saying that basil is about the only thing I've had success with...this year I decided to be brave and branch out a bit!
Thankfully the Home Depot man was super helpful, but Hunter was chuckling to himself as we loaded it all into the car...I think he thinks they might all be shriveled and brown by the end of next week! Here's to hoping that my thumb is turning from black to green!

I have one hybrid supersteak tomato plant. My HD friend said that these tomatoes could grow to be 1 lb each and therefore a big pot and the stake was a must.
I planted 4 pots of basil...
Two cherry cluster tomato plants, one green bell pepper and one red bell pepper...
And some rosemary.
I guess only a little watering and time will tell...keep your fingers crossed for me, please!

1 comment:

  1. I can safely say that you can add rosemary to your "unkillable" list with basil...it's very resilient!

    Good luck with everything! Call if you need help of have questions!

    ReplyDelete