Sunday, December 19, 2010

Disney World Day 2 - Hollywood Studios

Look who I saw!! I heart Minnie Mouse, and loved getting my picture taken with her. Hunter laughed and moaned and groaned happily acted as my photographer.

We also posed with Goofy and Pluto (Karen brought the Christmas hats for her Christmas card picture!)

This one will be framed somewhere in our house!

We saw the Muppets 3D movie...Miss Piggy makes me laugh!

I loved the Toy Story 3D Ride...I wanted to do it again, but the line was always sooo long. Here's Hunter ready to play--his video game skills were way better than mine!


There are some very attractive people in Hollywood. Check out this lady's hair!! Looking for a new hairstyle? Look no more.

Another gorgeous and warm day! Have you ridden the Rock N Roller Coaster? I didn't get a pic because it is inside, but it was really fun.

Scott, Karen, Hunter, Allie and Erik

I noticed this identification system while we were at the car stunt show. Pretty creative for your little ones!

As the sun went down we grabbed a drink and headed over to the Osborne Family Christmas Light Spectacular. Spectacular it is!

Love the lights on the bike!



We ate dinner at Prime Time Diner, where Mom is always watching over you! I got yelled at for having my phone out during dessert! Haha
Here was "Mom" singing to Karen:

After dinner Karen, Scott, Hunter and I took the boat over to the Boardwalk and Beach Club hotels in search of the gingerbread carousel. It was amazing! 100% edible.


Tinkerbell was on top sitting in a crown

Look at the chocolate ribbons on the horse's tail...it was pretty amazing and made me feel like a regular old gingerbread house just won't do from now on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment