Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Biggest Loser

Did anyone else watch last night? Holy cow--I was amazed.

Hunter and I watched (of course, while we were eating dinner--always a good way to second guess that piece of bread)...and here are my thoughts:

-Rebecca...um WOW! Didn't even look the same! I didn't recognize her at first. She's looks fab...but still thought her entry dress was a little short. Here's my question though--where is the "after the finale" episode? I want to know exactly how many hours a day she works out AND what kind of things (if anything) she is eating. Give me the details, please!

-Shay....so happy for her. Hunter says he thinks she should quit her job and just work out between now and May. Probably a good plan. She could easily lose 150+ and then she would have $150,000! Amazing! Talk about motivation! Right now I would be more motivated if someone even offered me $5 per pound! haha

-Tracey...I was glad she didn't win because I didn't like her on the show. But she looks incredible. Almost too incredible. Question: does anyone watch these contestants to make sure they don't go too far to the thin side? She was almost there! Good for her though...she's come a long way.

-And Daniel--they said he added 23 years to his life! That's longer than he's been alive!

As you can see, I was totally impressed and inspired...incredible life changes. Did any of you watch? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment