Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Santa, I've been good!

Since I've been so good, I thought Santa might want to know what my DREAM wish list would be this year.
(Just for clarification and so you don't think I'm greedy, all of our present-giving has been done, so I am doing this purely for fun and just *dreaming*. I know I will not get nor do I need any of these...especially some of them.)

A pair of brown Frye boots:
Indoor herb gardenAn indoor herb garden...I miss my rosemary bush from Greenville.













A few sets of plane tickets so Hunter and I could re-visit Hawaii, and a few other fun places together. I love traveling with Hunter.
These cute flats from Jack Rogers...I have lots of tops that would look adorable with these flowers!
And some earrings like these....
Tacori-Diamond-Earrings.jpg
What do you think, Santa?

3 comments:

  1. santa.. those shoes are adorable... she may NEED those... I hear she has been really good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katy! It's Kelly - I stalked & found your blog...would you expect any less from me?? HAHA! Big fan of those boots. Remind me to tell you about a potential new neighborhood that Paul & I have been looking at.

    ReplyDelete