(Warning: this post is full of pics)
1. To start, I had an interview yesterday. :) On Sunday night I googled the owner of the company and he owns many companies, including @Hallelujah Cheesecakes. I was giggling....a lot. And when I met him yesterday I wanted to giggle too, but I refrained. I think I was just so caught off guard that one person might own a few human services companies and then a maid service company and then cheesecake, too. Who knew? It just struck me funny. Regardless of his personal pursuits, he was extremely nice at the interview.
2. And the 7100 sq ft house? I got to go inside it on Sunday. AMAZING. Hunter's mom and I did a tour of 10 homes in the Historic Fan District in Richmond and they were incredible...the Christmas decorations were perfect, the chandeliers were amazing and we got to find out details like "which parlor the family entertains in." (One of their parlors was about the size of our whole downstairs). Lucky for you, though, the 7100 sq ft house is FOR SALE! You should buy it! Yes, YOU! Then we could hang out all of the time in your parlors! Check it out here.
3. And the tshirt? Here he is:
Hunter's parents came over on Sunday for our Christmas and for brunch. (The tshirt was in Hunter's stocking. I cannot wait to see where my modest husband first debuts that shirt!)These were my festive place settings:

I served tomato pesto strata:
And monkey bread:
And sausage (you already know what that looks like) and fruit! It was all delicious!
I got a fun winter hat for the frigid Virginia mornings:
And Hunter and I received these super fun mugs from Hunter's mom:
Karen gave me my pet polar bear (yay!):
The funniest part of the morning was when Hunter's parents both pulled iPods out of their stockings. They got them for each other without meaning to duplicate! Great minds think alike, I guess!
Our big present was a fire pit! I cannot wait to wear my new hat and roast marshmallows outside. Wanna come over?
I'm sure Hunter will be debuting this shirt in Mexico...where he will not know anyone other than the 4 of us...
ReplyDeleteSo what does the back of the shirt say????
ReplyDelete