I just had to share this with y'all. I picked up some random magazine at the gym the other day and flipped through an article reviewing various "healthy foods". While most of the foods are not worth mentioning (or some are already in my grocery reperatoire), I was drawn to a review of frozen meals.I am the first to admit that I do not like frozen meals. They seem congealed to me, too "preserved"...I could go on. I really want to like them, but other than a few random pizzas I've tried, I'd rather eat cardboard.
Well today I tried this, as recommended in the article:

And I really liked it! It was filling, good for you, and not at all congealed! In my case I think it helped that it was just pasta, but it was delicious. There was even a little bit of cheese that melted perfectly.
Anyone else had this? Two-thumbs up from me!
I'm off to bake gingerbread cookies! Enjoy your Friday and Happy Weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment