Saturday, February 27, 2010

F-U-N-K, Funk


Yes, that is what I'm in...a blogging funk. I love having this blog as an outlet, but I feel like I don't have much to write about recently! I have some phenomenal work stories, but for a variety of reasons I don't feel like I can post those on the Internet. In addition, I feel like a lot of my creative and mental energy is now consumed by work and I don't have as much time to indulge the "Martha Stewart" side of me (not the jail part, just the creative/cooking/baking part).
To my loyal readers and friends, bear with me for a few weeks...March is going to be busy so hopefully I'll have fun stories and pictures with laughs along the way.
I'm off to make some homemade chicken salad and then play with my pooches.
Oh, and the best part of my weekend so far? I bought this:
Call me crazy, but I just cannot wait to suck up all the dog hair in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment