It would not be a stretch to say that Hunter and I consider ourselves Mexican food connoisseurs. If calories (and money) were no object, we might eat at the local Mexican restaurant more than once a week...or possibly travel to Mexico monthly.That said, I made Pioneer Woman's Restaurant Style Salsa tonight. OMG. Amazing. You will need to put this on your weekend to-do list...it's that good. And I won't even re-post the recipe because PW does an even more amazing job of taking you through the recipe step-by-step.
So crank up the mariachi band, settle in with some Tostitos, and enjoy!
Ok, so here's my comment :) I LOVE THAT SALSA!! I made it last week and we loved it too. I will never buy a jar salsa again. I've asked for the PW cookbook for Valentine's day or my birthday or Saturday! Hope you guys are doing well! Enjoy your salsa!
ReplyDelete