Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Fun

1. I have.............. a metallic taste in my mouth from just taking my antibiotic. Gross.
2. Maybe I should......... go to bed. Tailgate is early.
3. I love.......... Hunter and ice cream.
4. People would say that I am........ funny, but I don't usually mean to be. 

5. I don't understand............ how Michael Vick can be celebrated after the terrible things he's done.
6. When I wake up in the morning…....... I roll over and ask for 5 more minutes.
7. I have lost........... lots of things.
8. Life is full of..........  moments that can turn into memories.
9. My past taught me........ that there really were some useful skills to be learned in those boring high school classes.
10. I get annoyed.......... when people spell things wrong.
11. Parties are............ my chance to be creative.
12. I wish............. for a long life filled with health, family and good friends. Easy, right? (oh, and for Ellie to stop sleeping in my bed)
13. Dogs...... shed.
14. Cats...... are chased by my dogs.

15. Tomorrow is......... UR gameday.
16. I have a low tolerance for............... bad drivers.
17. If I won a million dollars..............I would buy a house, travel, save some more dogs.
18. I'm totally terrified of............... roaches.

19. I've come to realize that my last kiss................should have lasted longer.
20. I am listening to............Hunter complain that his toe hurts.
21. I talk................ all the time.

22. My best friends................ love me unconditionally.
23. My first kiss.............. was outside my parents house. The next day my mom told me not to stand under the street lamp when I make out. Oops.
24. Love is................hard but so worth it.
25. Marriage is.............. the best thing ever.
26. Somewhere, someone is thinking............. they're in love.

27. I'll always........... talk a lot.
28. The last time I really cried............... my mom was there to listen.
29. My cell phone is........... apparently something I too often drop in the toilet.
30. Before I go to bed..............I kiss Hunter.
31. Right now I am thinking about...................... how much of a disaster my dogs are.
32. Babies are........................ cute.
33. Today I............. was glad it was Friday.
34. I really want to be.....................a supermodel. Just kidding. A good wife and a good mom.
35. Someone that will most likely re-post this is…..................spontaneous.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that I was that much of a snitch!! I just thought it was a regular old kiss...not the FIRST ONE!!


    oops :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this!!!! spontaneous is right... and it might be me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its me! I posted it... but Naples style :)

    ReplyDelete