Happy Labor Day! We have had such an awesome weekend, and it's only Monday morning!
And to those of you who have been wondering about the hair...sorry to leave you hanging. These pics aren't the best because I was hot and my hair was back, but in the next post you can see it. I think that it's a big change, but apparently it's not that noticeable to others. :) Back to the weekend in pictures....
I was fortunate enough to have Friday off, too, so I headed up to Charlottesville early and got my teeth cleaned by my fab dentist FIL, and then spent the afternoon with Karen, my MIL.
That evening we all went to downtown Charlottesville to the free concert series and First Friday art openings:
It was a gorgeous evening!
We saw lots of UVA orange...including the cheerleaders.
After a great dinner, we went to a bar to meet Evan and Sarah. Hunter and Evan played soccer together in high school and have been great friends since.
I love Evan's wife, Sarah, and it was so fun to hang out with them.
Saturday I struggled a bit getting up, but we rallied and took Crosby and Ellie to the dog park, where Ellie could swim. Her favorite activity is to stand in the water and bark until someone throws something out for her to swim after.
Here she is bringing in the stick with her new friend.
Sweet Crosby did get in the water a bit, but he prefers to case the perimeter and find the best grass to eat.
Karen and Scott
After lots of swimming and tennis ball chasing, we had two tired pups! Heading home to get ready for the game....
No comments:
Post a Comment