Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bachelor Talk


Can we talk about the Bachelor for just a second? Anyone else been watching? (p.s. how cheesey is that picture above??!! haha)
I haven't really watched the past few seasons as religiously as I did in years past, but I've been watching recently.
Here are my thoughts...let me know what you think:
*Good for Jake for sending girls home as soon as he knows they aren't 'the one'....I respect him for trying not to lead anyone on more than he has to (and yes, the whole premise of the show leads girls on, but whatever).
*Ali...I think she's beautiful....and she wears yellow better than anyone else! But I think she needs to pipe down about Vienna, or she's going to ruin her chances with Jake.
*LOVE Tenley and Corrie. I want to be friends with them.
*Jessie? I really only have watched last week and this week, but I have to say I didn't even know her name until close till the end when they popped it up on the screen! Did she not talk to Jake? Was she just boring?
*Vienna...go home already. You are too young for Jake and you are not as fabulous as the other ladies.
*I would LOVE to be the Bachelorette. I am so thankful that I am happily married without a TV show helping me, but I think that that would be so much fun! The date places are amazing, the guys are hot, wine and champagne are available 24/7...what more could a single girl want?

That's just my 2 cents...

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Ali needs to chill out!! I agree that Vienna is wretched - but she's starting to obsess. In my opinion, Jake is a huge DORK so I think Tenley would be a perfect match for him. Team Tenley!

    ReplyDelete