
I'm still alive! Sorry for the lack of fun posts--I hope I don't lose all 5 of my readers as I get back into this working routine!
-All is well with the new job. Lots of nice people. I am encouraged even more by the fact that everyone seems to love working there, and that 3 of the 6 people in my orientation group have worked there before in some capacity (contractor, temp, intern) and wanted to come on board full time. Always good. We've had fun...and I've been overloaded with info. Friday is my first day with my supervisor! (Tomorrow I spend all day in a class where I think I will learn how to legally/effectively restrain people? I can't imagine I'll be needing that skill too much with the 0-3 yr population. :))
-Fatigue has set in. I think my brain is working harder than it has in awhile.
-Anyone watch the Biggest Loser last night? You know I did. More thoughts to come...at this moment I can't remember what I initially thought I wanted to mention in the blog.
-Tonight I went to Babies R Us with my friend, Katelyn, to set up her registry. So many choices! Hopefully our scanning will help get her well stocked for her baby girl's arrival in April. I still find that store to be confusing.
-The highlight of my week this far was the sundae I had at Friendly's tonight. My meal might just land me on the next season of the Biggest Loser, but every calorie of that sundae was worth it.
I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment