Sunday, January 3, 2010

In the past 24 hours...

-I undecorated the house and packed all of the Christmas and New Year's decorations away. It's a little bit sad, as it's my favorite time of the year, but I do appreciate having a less cluttered living room!

-We had Hunter's parents over for dinner last night. Good food, good wine...
-We played my favorite new game, Bananagrams. It's a word game where each player is trying to make as many words out of her own set as possible. So fun...would be a great gift or something perfect to pack for that next family vacay.

-Hunter and I have become addicted to the new SMB. We stayed up playing until 1 AM!!! Who does that? It was so fun!

Hope you had a great weekend and that tomorrow is a good start to your week!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post!! But whose "B'gram" hand was that??? Lots of ways to use that extra GEQI!!!

    Love you,
    Pedro

    ReplyDelete