Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Randomness

Here's a glimpse at a few things I've been thinking about recently...
1. UPS -I wish each truck had a GPS chip in it so I could see exactly how close my phone is to being delivered. Kind of like tracking Santa on Christmas Eve. Now, the UPS men and I are friends as I once had to answer the door and sign for a package in my bathrobe fresh out of the shower...ever since they honk and wave when they see me walking the dogs. But right now this friendship is not helping me get my phone any faster!! If we're friends now, they should deliver my package first.

2. My new job - Oh, the questions that run through my head. Will I have a cube, a desk or an office? Should I pack or buy my lunch the first day? Is there even a cafeteria (or better yet, Chick-fil-a like in Greenville!)? Does anyone take advantage of the perk of having 30 min in your day to work out? Does that mean they return to work sweaty? Don't they smell? Will any of my colleagues wear my favorite sweaters? Will my email address be kknierim@? Knierim is hard to spell! Will I spend more of my day in the car, or at my desk? Can I wear open-toed shoes? Will my co-workers want to talk about blogs? :) Ohh, the important questions I have!

3. Apparently I have watched too many episodes of House Hunters on HGTV. Hunter I and will sometimes catch an episode before dinner and recently I've seen them all! I recognize the couple and can immediately tell Hunter which house they'll pick. C'mon HGTV...new episodes please!

4. My hip - Back in August I seemed to have a sore hip (I think I was a little too overzealous in my Jazzercizing)...and now it hurts after I run. This is not good, as I was planning to join the Y Training Team for the Monument Ave 10k. But if I have a sore hip, I don't know if it's worth paying the $$ for the team. Is the joint septic? Did I pull a tendon? Do I need a hip replacement?

5. Buying for babies - As I think I've mentioned, there are lots of babies cooking in tummies in our circle of friends. Therefore when I am out and about and see baby things, I think "oh, that would be so cute to get so-and-so." EVERYTHING is cute. Does anyone else have this problem? I want to buy it all! From every store! And not for myself!

I think that's all for today. Kudos to you if you continued reading all the way to the end! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment