Sunday, March 21, 2010

Homeward bound

Hunter and I are in Philly en route home from a 25 hour trip to Rochester to attend my brother's a cappella group's spring concert.
The concert was amazing and simultaneously hilarious...I'll post pics and videos soon. They were recently mentioned in entertainment weekly for a video spoof on Taylor Swift's " you belong to me"...
Anyway, I'll share pics soon from my recent adventures and culinary delights. And in the meantime, I know you wish you could people watch with me in the airports as I just spotted a lady wearing a ladybug tshirt, matching ladybug buttondown and sporting her multicolored ladybug bag. I guess that trend just hasn't yet made it south?

2 comments:

  1. it was me. i admit. you didn't know I love ladybugs?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm no. Even in your darkest hour in 50 years this could not be you. Nor could you come close to this other unfortunate girl on the plane who copped an attitude with Hunter when he nicely asked if he could move her laptop bag over to fit the suitcase. She had a scrunchie. I really wanted to call her out on many misfortunes, but Hunter said no! haha

    ReplyDelete