Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Playing with Peeps

My newest obsession is Peeps. I have always loved Peeps in my Easter basket, but I have only recently figured out how functional Peeps actually are! Check out my recent fun:

Peeps make very cute drink stirrers, especially when under Lilly Pulitzer drink umbrellas...

They taste even better when stirring Raspberry Beer Cocktail!
Peeps also make adorable placecards:
And match the floral centerpiece!And today in the mail I received these:
Chocolate covered Peeps!!! My sweet brother and parents sent them to me from here. The above Peeps are dipped in milk chocolate and the below Peeps are dipped in dark chocolate. Marshmallow and chocolate Heaven! Can you imagine them on a s'more!?
And the extra surprise in the box was two chocolate covered rice krispie treats. I looked at the one on the right first and couldn't figure out what the pink design was, but by the looks of the left one, I think it's a bunny. The right one is just a special bunny. :)
What fun things have you done with Peeps this season??

1 comment: