Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bathroom Makeover

While Hunter was golfing in Alabama all week last week, I decided to give our bathroom a bit of a face-lift. If you remember my intro to our rental house here, you can catch a glimpse of the dark red bathroom on the right. It was a pretty shade of red, but not very pretty for a bathroom, especially a small bathroom.
Here is my new bathroom:

My friend Katelyn's mom helped me pick out the color (it's "raindrop" by Sherwin Williams if you're curious), and I really like it. In person it looks like a robin's egg blue, or a Tiffany blue. And it looks great with the black and white tile.Aren't you impressed?

(And speaking of makeovers...it's makeover week on the Biggest Loser! I love it and was teary tonight as all of the contestants revealed their new looks. How can you not be happy for them?)

No comments:

Post a Comment