1. I am glad that the Bachelorette is back on...especially since Modern Family, Celebrity Apprentice and Biggest Loser are done (or almost done).
2. If you haven't seen Modern Family, YOU HAVE TO! Hunter and I love it and both roll with laughter each week.
3. I am getting excited about Richmond football season. My husband should be super proud that I am actually thinking and admitting that in MAY!
4. I wish I still had a cleaning lady. My house desperately needs a visit from Rosy right about now.
5. I saw 6 state troopers on the way to my work conference today--thankfully a co-worker had called and given me a heads up. She was super nice.
6. I am hosting LRC on Thursday night. I love that game and can't wait to play again with my friends!
7. I am really really wishing I lived closer to my family right about now. Last summer my mom came up to visit a few times because it was a 4 hour drive. The current 11 hour drive is a little tougher.
8. My dogs have an annoying habit of lying right on top of clean laundry. They are not always super clean.
9. Did you see the moment on the Bachelorette where the guy Shooter explained his nickname? I was laughing hard and even rewinded it to make Hunter see it. He didn't think it was as funny.
10. I am still wanting the marshmallow gun from Bass Pro Shop. I also want the s'more maker. Curt suggested that I shoot the marhsmallows into the s'more maker...brilliant!
11. I wish my brother would come visit us in Richmond this summer.
12. I am looking forward to a 3-day weekend. Gotta love working for the government.
13. On June 1 we have to park in a different parking deck at work. I think it is likely that I will forget and drive into the old deck. Then I will just laugh at myself.
14. I get to go to Arizona in 3 weeks! Sadly I have only been to Arizona in the month of June...it's hot in June.
15. Does anyone want to buy me an iPhone? I think I'm kinda done with Verizon...but I need my friends and family to switch too.
16. I am on the hunt for some tan cork wedges that won't break...let me know if you see some.
17. I need to go to Home Depot and buy some herb and vegetable plants for the summer. Basil is likely the only plant I don't kill.
18. Hunter really wants to take dancing lessons with me, but he just doesn't know it yet.
19. My toenails are painted Cajun Shrimp right now. It's the color a few of my bridesmaids used at my wedding...I'm loving it, as it's the perfect coral and makes my feet look tan.
20. I am in the mood to bake, but would also like to lose weight. I wish that scones and cookies were calorie-less.
:)
Not sure about the whole dance lessons thing. Might take me a long while to realize how much I want to do that. And why would you call a coral nail polish "Cajun Shrimp". Sounds kinda gross. Do they have a shade of red called "Raw Beef"?
ReplyDeleteI really love the window into your thoughts! It makes me feel like the way my brain works is a little more normal! And, Hunter does want to take dance lessons with you!!! Curt didn't know he did, now I tell him that he loves it!!!
ReplyDelete