Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekend Fun

We had a wonderful weekend!! The weather was perfect here, and we maximized our time outside.
Friday night my friend Whitney and I planned our "Yappy Hour"--we drink wine while my 2 hounds and her 2 labs play in the yard. Because the weather was so perfect, the numbers quickly multiplied and our husbands came, plus a few other friends! It was perfectly casual and we threw some hamburgers on the grill, and within 5 hours, we had 11 adults, 5 dogs and 1 toddler enjoying the evening with us. We even debuted our fire pit on the deck, which was a wonderful centerpiece.
Saturday we slept in (so rare but wonderful!)...and then all went to Pony Pasture, a trail along the James River. Ellie and Crosby were in heaven, and Hunter and I enjoyed watching people kayaking and canoeing.

Saturday night Hunter and I met a few friends here for dinner and drinks:
Legend is one of Richmond's best warm-weather spots, with a great deck and views of the city.



I also had a view of my cute husband!
Mr. and Mrs. Knierim
QC, Mark and Whitney....we were celebrating Mark's birthday!
QC and Mark showing their maturity
And Whitney and me
It's been such a fun weekend. I'm so sad tomorrow is Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment