Monday, May 17, 2010

Getting to know Hunter

I saw this on a blog I follow and thought it was cute. Here's your chance to get to know my sweet husband a little better!

1. He is sitting in front of the TV, what is he watching? if it's a Sunday in the fall, he's watching the NFL (duh); in the spring he's watching golf, and other times he's watching either 24, Lost, or 90210.

2. You are out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? we've been through this before...always ranch

3. What's one food he doesn't like? the vegetable list is long, but Hunter will not eat anything that is an invertebrae

4. You go out to a bar, what does he order? Never a Miller product. Either Bud Light or bourbon.

5. Where did he go to High School? public school in Charlottesville...apparently it was ghetto

6. What size shoe does he wear? 11 (and I've learned he likes shoes a lot)

7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be? do the miniature plastic NFL helmets count?

8. What is his favorite sandwich? Toss up. If we're out, it's probably a Cuban. If I'm making it, turkey, ham and bacon.

9. What would he eat every day if he could? McDonald's or cake

10. What is his favorite cereal? Gracious....where do I begin? One thing I've learned since we've been married is that Hunter loves to have multiple cereals in the pantry and he mixes them each morning. Totally not something I could eat, but he loves it!

11. What would he never wear? Lilly pulitzer shorts or pants (*sigh*)

12. What is his favorite sports team? Denver Broncos (duh)

13. Who does he vote for? different people than I do

14. Who is his best friend? clearly the right answer is me :) but actually Hunter is blessed with an awesome group of friends from every phase of his life and I am so fortunate to know them as well

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? leave the keys in the front door after walking the dogs (and sometimes all night). oops!!

16. How many states has he lived in? 2: virginia and south carolina

17. What is his heritage? german

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake is it? chocolate with chocolate icing; bonus points if it's chocolate and peanut butter

19. Did he play sports in high school? golf, soccer and while it's not a sport, he also played the string bass :)

20. What could he spend hours doing? watching football and golf

Don't you feel like you're BFF with Hunter now? Hunter, I love you!

1 comment:

  1. love this!!! cheers to hunter... perhaps I will need to do this for "boat shoes" too :) lilly pulitzer shorts... I'm not so sure that needs to be a never... I think I could find some... I'm up for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete