Monday, May 24, 2010

Sunday in Charlotte and Taylor's Finish Line Festival

Sunday was Day 2 of our weekend race fun! Our good friends Tara and Curt drove up from Greenville to spend the day with us and we all met at Cracker Barrel for brunch. (Love the country fried chicken on Sundays!)
We made a quick stop at Bass Pro Shop...and I contemplated some new living room furniture
And found a new must-have item for summer. :)
We then headed over to Taylor's Finish Line Festival! Check out the cupcake cluster! (I continued to be amazed that Hunter and Carrie's design work was EVERYWHERE!)
Hunter and Miss Sprint Cup in front of Taylor's race car
Tara and I wasted no time trying out the slides!
Or the whirly-whirl...

On the inflatable slide...And the ferris wheel. (I asked if I could ride the ponies but the operator man just laughed. I took that as a no.)
A view from the top!
Hunter, Evan, Tara and Curt
We had such a good time with our friends, hanging out and celebrating Taylor!

1 comment:

  1. Love the cupcake cluster!!! and all of the ride pics :)

    ReplyDelete