This weekend Hunter and I are going up to NY to celebrate Caroline's 1st birthday with Susan and Rob and their family. I am so excited to take Hunter to visit, as he's never been to their town, and I'm thrilled for my annual "summer Susan trip". I think one of my favorite parts of visiting NY is hanging out not only with Susan and Rob, but also with Susan's parents, Fun Donna and Bill. They are like second parents to me and I love hanging out with them! In honor of our upcoming trip, I thought I'd share a few pics of Susan and me since we both moved away from Richmond in 2005.
Susan and Rob's Engagement Party, NY - August 2005

Susan and Rob's BBQ and Beer Shower, Richmond - March 2006
Susan and me on her wedding day, Jekyll Island - June 2006

Annual Summer Trip to NY, July 2007

Visit to Greenville, November 2007

Meet-up in Rochester, February 2008

My Luau Shower in Charlottesville, Summer 2008

Can you see we've had some fun times?
My bachelorette weekend, Charleston, SC - July 2008

Rehearsal dinner, Greenville, SC - September 2008

Snowy NY - February 2009

Susan's Baby Shower, NY, July 2009

Meeting Baby Caroline, The Homestead, October 2009

Triathlon weekend, Richmond - August 2010

I love all of your dresses! So cute!
ReplyDeletethose pictures are so wonderful... and tell such a great story of friendship. Arent those the BEST kind?
ReplyDelete