Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekend Recap: Saturday

Hunter and I had such a fun weekend in NY! I am going to recap over a few separate posts...and here's your warning that there are lots of pictures, especially of sweet Caroline!

Saturday morning we enjoyed coffee, breakfast (homemade cinnamon rolls) and started birthday party prep around the house. Then we spent the afternoon out on the boat!

Caroline on our ride up to the boat

The weather was gorgeous all weekend! Check out those blue skies.

Doesn't she look adorable in her life jacket and hat? Caroline loved her time with "aunt" Katy this weekend!


Two bathing beauties:

Priceless smile:

Loving on bunny (probably my favorite picture taken this weekend!)...
Hunter was relaxed:
Fun Donna kept Caroline while Rob, Susan, Hunter and I went out to dinner:
We set up our supplies and "cocktailed" our way up the lake:

And experienced a gorgeous lake sunset just before arriving at the restaurant
Cheers to good food, good friends, good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment