A - Anthropologie. Their stuff makes me happy.
B - Babies. A few of my good friends have babies (turning into toddlers!). I am thankful that I get to love on them, get pictures as the proud aunt, and hear those precious squeals and giggles over the phone.
C - Crosby. He is a pain sometimes, but man I love this dog. He is so loyal and is always excited to see me. After we've been away for a few days and open the door, he lets out the happiest howl in the world, filled with relief and excitement that we've come home to get him. If only we could train that hound nose to be dis-interested in the trash can. :)
D - Desserts. Sometimes chocolate just makes you feel better! I know that I could lose 20 lbs if I didn't like as many desserts, but oh well, life is short.
E - Ellie. Sweet Ellie-girl. I love the cuddles she gives and it warms my heart that she went from such a bad life to a good one. She will never be short on love at our house!
F - Family. Hunter and I are so blessed to have supportive and loving parents who enjoy spending time with us. We are blessed with brothers who are hilarious and fun to hang out with, as well.
H - Hunter, my husband (2 Hs!). I fall more in love with this man every day. He is my rock, my calm and the one who laughs with me (or at me) the most. Who knows if he knew what he was signing on for when he married me, but I am so thankful for his love and all the wonderful ways he makes my life better.
I - Ice Cream? Yes, dessert again.
J - Job. I am thankful to have a job right now. I have a lot of tough days and see a lot of tough stuff, but I truly enjoy working with my families and feel that it's been a professionally enriching experience thus far.
K - Kensington...our street and our home. As I work daily with families who are struggling to pay their light bill or keep their heat on, I am reminded again and again how blessed we are to live in a warm home.
L - Laughter. Life is so much more fun when you can laugh...especially at yourself. :)
M - Mistletoe. I love the Christmas season and the palpable spirit in the air. It's the most wonderful time of the year!
N - Nights out. Love date nights with Hunter.
O - Optimism. While I can definitely be sarcastic at times, I prefer the glass is half full approach to life. I hope that occasionally my optimism and positivity is contagious.
P - Paper. Cute napkins, monogrammed stationery, my weekly People magazine. Love the little things in life.
Q - Quiet days. While the winter is dark and cold, I am excited about the quiet nights inside curled up by the fire. Hot chocolate and marshmallows - yes, please!
R - Richmond Spiders. We had a blast cheering on the Spiders this Fall. I'm sure we'll make it to a few basketball games this year, but I will look forward to our tailgates each Fall. I am thankful for my time on campus as a student, but am also thankful for the fun we now have as alums!
S - Socializing! I love a quiet evening here and there, but I also love to be busy and social. I enjoy hosting friends at our house or grabbing dinner with other couples. Hunter and I are blessed by our network of friends, and truly enjoy spending time with them.
T - Travel. Each year Hunter and I have explored a new place together and returned to old favorites. I love the thrill of boarding the plane to get away together.
U - Umbrellas. My mom recently got me a Lilly umbrella. What a fun bright spot on a rainy day!
V - My Volvo. All I've ever driven and I love it. Especially those seat warmers!
W - Wine. I think I've made this clear by now.
(wine tasting in Charlottesville)
X - XOXO....love those hugs and kisses, both from my husband and my sweet dogs.
Y - Young-ness. Both my maiden name and the time left in my twenties. :)
Z - Zits. Nothing like a zit or two to keep you humble!

You are too cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the seat warmers too!
ReplyDelete