Thursday night Hunter and I jetted to NYC for the weekend. It was amazing and we had so much fun. We got in late on Thursday night (thanks, JetBlue, for canceling your direct RIC-JFK service and instead rerouting us through Boston)...but Friday morning woke up to Washington Square!
Hunter attended a design conference during the day on Friday, so I was left to wander. I slept in (duh) and then walked around. I stumbled upon an amazing coffee company and bought various whole beans to bring home to grind. I love the smell of fresh coffee!
A Richmond friend, Gwin, sent me a message that she was also in town, so we met up in Union Square and shopped our way through NoHo and SoHo. So much to see and do! We even found cupcake street vendors!!
Check out this gold shoe bathtub. I'm sure it's available for purchase if you're looking to spruce up your bathroom?
Gwin and I found Kate Spade...I wanted one of everything, including these cute bangles!
And this collection of (actually affordable) clutches!
And in true tourist fashion, we made a stop at the Magnolia Bakery. No line!!
But still craziness inside!
Excited about our Magnolia purchases!
Friday night a huge group of us met for dinner. This is Robb and Robyn, our amazing hosts for the weekend.
LJ, Robb, Hunter and Langfeld
Such a fun start to our weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment