Heading up to Jersey on the train today...I'm a nervous train traveler! I have only taken the train once in my (recent) life, and that was in 2005. Yikes! I was texting Brittany asking her questions about Wifi, seat assignments...all these things that I feel like I'm an old pro with when it comes to flying!
We are traveling to celebrate my grandfather's 90th birthday. He's amazing! I hope to be just like him when I'm 90, playing Wii, participating in a bowling league, going to the opera, etc. Happy Birthday, Gramps! We are having a family party for him on Friday night, and then a BIG party for him on Saturday.
It's also his BIRTHDAY today! Happy 22!!!I
And then there's my fave cousin, Shannon, who now lives in Charleston (so jealous). Can't wait to hang out with her! Love the cousin time...we don't get to hang out often enough.
I hope you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving wherever you are celebrating this year!
Oh, and I'm trying to avoid a repeat of this episode, one year ago today.
No comments:
Post a Comment