Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend Part 1

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! We had a great time in New Jersey...it was pretty much non-stop family and fun from the time we arrived on Wednesday night! Here's my picture recap:

Hunter and I arrived around 8 pm on the train (which was SO easy and fun btw!). My fam picked us up and we drove straight to Pat's for a traditional Philly cheesesteak.

Mom, Dad, Andreana and Christopher pondering if they want it "wit" or "wit out".

 Yum!
Birthday boy and Andreana (she was a cheesesteak virgin!)
 Group pic!
Then I had to pose like the King (or his beautiful Queen) :)
We returned to my aunt Gretchen's house following the cheesesteak chowdown and celebrated Christopher's birthday. The cake was amazing.
Thursday morning we slept in (it's so wonderful when Hunter and I get to sleep without the 68.5 lb dog in the bed)...and then it was snowing! I tried hard to capture the snow, but the camera just picked up Christopher and his birthday bottle of bourbon.
Which clearly we had to taste shortly after arriving back at Gretchen's. (No, I was not the only one, and yes, it was close to noon!)
Christopher and Andreana got busy eating Oreos working on the table decorations
Gobble Gobble!


And I played with McKenzie. We were fast friends by the end of the weekend.
Tyler, Tom, Andreana, Christopher and Randy watching football on the couch!
Gramps...the other birthday boy!
Mom, Andreana and I taking a break in the kitchen. Because there were 17 of us celebrating together, we ordered Thanksgiving dinner in. It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment