Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Busy, busy.

We've been on the go for the past week--friends in town for the 8k/half-marathon, puppy dog sleepovers, family dinners at our house, and taking care of sweet Ellie.
Tonight is Jimmy Buffett in Charlottesville! Super excited for that concert (although it's inside and I'm having a hard time with that because Jimmy, to me at least, always equals outdoor concert!).

On Friday we're heading to a wedding here. I am looking forward to a weekend away!

The Christmas spirit is starting to seep into me...I'm ready to decorate! I know that Thanksgiving has to come first, but I just really like Christmas and the weeks leading up to it better. I've already started making my Christmas list of what I need to buy...what's on your list this year?

I'll update with pictures soon. Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. We loved seeing you... and enjoying your yummy pumpkin cheese ball!!! Lilly LOVED her sleepover with your puppies!!! she misses her buddies!

    ReplyDelete