Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Finding Nemo on Ice

This Sunday Hunter's mom and I went to see Finding Nemo on Ice. Overall it was a good show--it was captivating, and the voices were the same as the ones in the movie. I thought it was a combination of the movie and maybe Nemo Nutcracker...the storyline from the movie was crossed with interludes of dancing jellyfish. You could almost imagine them with lollipops and sugarplums in their tentacles! The costumes did weird me out a little bit with big fish eyes on everyone's torso, as did the swimming/skating motions. But I thought it was cute! If you have children, I think they would love it, and I would definitely recommend getting tickets. As for me, I just want to go ice skating now!
I took a few pictures since most of you probably didn't get tickets in time!

Nemo
Marlin, Dory and Bruce (didn't get a picture of the turtles, but they were my fave!)

No comments:

Post a Comment