Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Plea for Prissy


I learned about this sweet girl at the horse races yesterday--her name is Priscilla (they call her Prissy). She looks exactly like Ellie...and I so want her to find a good family. Clearly we cannot have a 3rd dog--but I fell in love with her because she looks like Ellie. If any of you want to adopt her, I will bring her to you from VA (so then it's a double bonus...you get a new dog and a visit with me!!)....she is precious.
I think a dog name Tiger or a dog named Cord would probably enjoy a sister!?? ;)

2 comments:

  1. Really now? I think you could have possibly lost your mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a dog named Cord would love her if we could have her! She looks so sweet and we have been wanting a second dog. But,our living arrangements for now will not permit it. I really hope you find her a happy home!!

    ReplyDelete