I'm sure you have all been at the edge of your seats waiting for me to post pictures of our rental house. It's your lucky day! Here are pictures of the main living areas and the downstairs bedrooms that Hunter's mother took a few weeks ago...If I can get my act together I will take more once the Christmas decorations are up, as well as post pictures of the upstairs.
(Reference this post for the before shots).
Walking in the front door... (Ellie will be there to greet you!)

Corner of the living room...

View of Clarence the Knight and the door out to the sunroom...

From the living room/eating area looking into the kitchen...

The very BLUE master bedroom...

Guest room/Crosby's room (needs some pictures on the wall)...

And I'm so glad you stopped by to visit! There is a fire in the fireplace almost every night, so please feel free to come see me...we can roast marshmallows and toast your visit with a glass of wine!

WOW!!! Looks great! A long way from how it looked the morning we moved you in!! I'm proud of you and love you so much!!
ReplyDeleteLooks good! I LOVE the last photo... so cute! lilly and i cant wait to come play again!
ReplyDeleteI so love the house! It just looks all warm and comfee, makes me want to come over and sit around drink coffe and "CHAT" for a while!
ReplyDelete